"Blue is very dangerous stunts film" - Akshay Kumar


Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar is known for his daring ways. His breathtaking stunts are unmatched in Indian cinema. However, he pushed himself to a new limit for the much-hyped film Blue. He claimed that it is his most dangerous film so far.

“This experience has pushed just about everyone involved to their absolute limits. From the producer’s bank balance, to the director’s maximum efforts for his first baby which just happens to be the most dangerous movie I’ve ever been a part of,” wrote Akshay in his blog akshay.bigadda.com.

He knew it was dangerous but just loved doing stunts over and over again. “What I loved shooting about this film other than the extreme stunts, the pressure, and hardcore diving sessions with all those hungry sharks around, was the fact that I got to work with the toughest, the most professional and most talented team I’ve ever come across.”

Akshay is all praise for Hollywood cinematographer Pete Zuccarini, who had earlier shot films like Pirates of the Caribbean
and Deep Blue Sea. “Pete Zuccarini, the underwater cameraman is a person I’ll never forget. He taught me not only to look like a fish but act, swim and feel like I belonged underwater, and that’s why I pushed myself to my limit in this film,” He wrote.

He is not bothered about the outcome of the film at the box-office. He said that he would be happy and satisfied if it is appreciated half as much as it deserves. “Blue has created a new Bollywood dimension and no matter what the outcome may be, I take my hat off to everyone who made this insane movie come true,” he concluded.

Blue, featuring Akshay along with Sanjay Dutt, Zayed Khan, Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif, is produced by Shri Ashtavinayak Cine Vision banner and directed by debutante Antony D’Souza, is set for release tomorrow (October 16). It has music by A.R. Rahman and sound mix by Resul Pookutty, who won Oscars for Slumdog Millionaire.

Comments